INFOhio Web Site
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What type of learner am I?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Can you Find Resources for all Learning Levels and Styles with One Click? How do you incorporate different learning styles into your classroom? Describe the tools for differentiation that you discovered in this Thing and their value for your students. Discuss the types of products you could assign your students for 21st century assignments and how they could use the INFOhio resources for the assigned project. Discuss how you have been able to find resources for all levels and learning styles from the INFOhio resources?
  • Page:

TOPIC: What type of learner am I?

What type of learner am I? 4 years, 5 months ago #416

I usually train teachers. Differentiate instruction is not something that the trainings are focused on demonstrating.

Usually my trainings include presenter demonstrations, hands on demos or practices, handouts to use at a later time and posting help online for later use.

I will need to look into how to approach differentiate instruction for adults.

The self test helped me to define what type of situation I work best in. I have always thought that I was more of an auditor person than I am. I will probably encourage people in my trainings to take this text.

web20guru.wikispaces.com/Strategies#IX.%...&%20Web%20Design This is an excellent resource.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds